V1.0.1 (9-03-13) Edit
- M4 models now have recoil and sound again.
- M16 burst mode now has proper sound effects again.
- Thrown bottles and cans no longer sound like they are exploding.
- Bug with tent/vehicle saving fixed
- Bug with zombie handoff fixed
- Bullet-proof trees fixed on Podagorsk
- Hollow rock wall fixed on Podagorsk
- New features
- Item slots for vehicles/tent are now displayed
V1.0 (8-30-13) Edit
- [FIXED/NEW] General Zombie AI Fixes
- Zombies are now properly controlled by close clients only.
- Zombies will not excessively lag due to control client being too far away.
- Zombies pathing has been slightly improved.
- [NEW] Weapon Attachment System
- You can now attach modifications to guns that have the approperiate rails/spot for it
- NATO Attachments: M68 CCO Scope, HWS (HOLO) Scope, M150 ACOG Scope, M203-40 Grenade Launcher
- EAST Attachments: KOBRA RDS, PSO-1M2 Optics, GP-25 Kostyor Grenade Launcher
- UNSPECIFIC Attachments: Marksman Scope, Suppressor
- All attachments are found in either NATO or EAST kit pouches
- [NEW] Full Podagorsk Release
- Customized Podagorsk island
- Fully wartorn map with NATO/EAST camps
- Minor and major fixes (see below)
- [NEW] UI Updates
- UI is now fully white apart from food/drink icons.
- UI will no longer blend into nature and remain more visible.
- Icon size has been reduced from 64x64 to 32x32 to not be as intrusive.
- New UI Screenshot: 
- [UPDATED] Car spawns should now be more dynamic
- [UPDATED] Lights can now be properly shot and turned off
Podagorsk Specific Edit
- [NEW] Car wrecks
- Specific car wrecks can now be looted
- Doors, trunk and hood can be opened
- Open cardoors give minor bullet protection
- [NEW] Additional Vehicles
- HMMWV M240 added (nerfed, equivalent to regular HMMWV)
- [NEW] Road to Airfield
- Along the road to the airfield is a huge bunker checkpoint complex.
- The new complex is easily defendable, be cautious - scout ahead.
- [NEW] Bridge to Sona
- Sona Island can now be accessed through a small wooden bridge.
- The bridge has sunken into the water in some places.
- On this bridge you are 100% exposed - be cautious.
- [NEW] Airfield
- The airfield now has slightly more NATO high-tier loot.
- Added 2 crashed C130 and 1 more NATO barracks.
- The distance between all spots is equivalent to 6 runs up and down the NWAF on Chernarus.
- [NEW] Small NATO outpost in Sona Island Castle
- Sona Island now has a minor NATO camp inside the castle.
- Protvino has had it's NATO camp reduced in size and loot due to it's close proximity to Sona.
- [FIXED] Spawning
- Spawning now only occurs north of the river.
- It is now easier to orientate where you spawn.
- [FIXED] Barns entrances
- Several barns were too high up in the air and caused instant death upon entering.
- These barns now have debris leading up to the entrance without the need to vault in.
- [FIXED] Firestation in Kovrov
- The firestation in Kovrov has been relocated to Kirsanov.
- It is now impossible to go under and inside the firestation, thus remaining hidden.
- [FIXED] Commercial concrete slabs
- It is now impossible to enter the concrete slabs, thus remaining hidden.
- [FIXED] Castles
- Castles can now be safely entered without falling to your death.
- Pending changelog
V0.9.9.7 (8-19-2013) Edit
- [FIXED] Lightposts added in 0.9.9.5 and 0.9.9.6 now shine ambient light as intended.
- [FIXED] Coughing sound from excessive sprint is now removed completely.
- [IMPROVED] Fixed some textures on the wrecks
- [NEW] Completely new skybox (highres textures)
- [NEW] Somewhat lighter nights without the need for all-the-time moonlighting
- [NEW] Barracks loot is now revised, Podagorsk does NOT have the same loot-table as Chernarus
- [NEW] Marker Lights (red warning lights) are now turned ON on tall buildings and towers
- [FIXED] UI should now scale correctly on most used dekstop sizes (1280x720 / 1680 x 1050 / 1920x1080)
V0.9.9.6 (8-5-2013) Edit
- [NEW] Construction building next to Berezino Military Camp/NATO Outpost.
- [NEW] Zelenogorsk now accomodates an occupied hospital and NATO Outpost.
- [NEW] New barracks at ATC Tower at Northwest Airfield (ATC Barracks).
- [UPDATED] Wrecks do no longer look like they've rusted for 50 years.
- [UPDATED] Berezino Military Camp (now NATO Outpost).
- [NEW] Two new minor military camps at Northwest Airfield (5 mid-tier military tents).
- [NEW] Small base (2 military tents) added to Elektrozavodsk
- [NEW] Northwest Airfield now has an extra industry building with direct vision on common camper spots like Firestation roof.
- [UPDATED] South Barracks at Northwest Airfield has been revised.
- [UPDATED] North Barracks at Northwest Airfield has been revised.
- [UPDATED] reseeded Elektro completely to get rid of shit in the middle of the road that made no sense.
- [FIXED] Entrance to ATC is no longer blocked by debris .
- [FIXED] Northwest Airfield is once again the King of Chernarus
V0.9.9.5 (7-23-2013) Edit
Sight and Sound
- [NEW] Hospital now has an interior
- [NEW] Military office now has an interior
- [NEW] Stary Sobor reworked completely
- [NEW] Krasnostav and Northeast Airfield reworked completely
- [NEW] Chernogorsk reworked completely
- [NEW] Green mountain reworked completely
- [NEW] Balota Airfield reworked completely
- [NEW] Environmental sounds
- [NEW] Player movement sounds
- [NEW] USMC zombie added
- [NEW] Death screen artwork
- [NEW] Debug monitor replaced
- [FIXED] Conifer trees blocking bullets and zombie attacks
- [CHANGED] Health now shows in a percentage value rather than in "millipints"
- [NEW] Loot positions for all the DayZero buidlings
- [FIXED] 50+ minor bugs; too many to list here.
- [FIXED] Bug where you could not log off with broken bone fixed
- [FIXED] PKM no longer destroys backpacks
- [CHANGED] Loot and player cleanup routine rewritten
- [CHANGED] Unconsciousness routine rewritten
- [CHANGED] Overhauled player damage handler
- [CHANGED] Zombie willingness to chase decreased
- [CHANGED] NATO crash sites no longer spawn eastern soldier zombies
- [CHANGED] Barracks no longer spawn eastern soldier zombies
- [CHANGED] Updated splash screen graphics
- [NEW] Weapon: M14 DMR (a variant of the M21)
- [NEW] PKP may now spawn at the NEW Russian crash sites
- [NEW] Visual models for M203 and GP-25 40mm grenades (no more satchel bags!)
- [NEW] Battle rifle recoil (G3A3 and L1A1 SLR) added to the M14 and it's cousins (M21)
- [NEW] Battle rifle recoil (G3A3 and L1A1 SLR) added to the Winchester
- [NEW] You can now zero the M14 and G3A3 iron sights
- [NEW] Two new types of recoil for shotguns; older shotguns will have more kick
- [NEW] L1A1 SLR magazine visuals
- [NEW] Icon for AK-74 magazines to match the actual model
- [FIXED] Naming errors with clip/magazines
- [FIXED] L115A2 now uses the correct icon
- [FIXED] G3A3 will no longer have it's iron sights obstructed by the ghillie suit
- [REMOVED] Split and recombine option for shotgun shells
- [CHANGED] L1A1 name to L1A1 SLR, along with it's magazine
- [CHANGED] 545x39, 545x39 SD and 556x45 SD damage increased to 3042 from 2722 blood per hit
- [CHANGED] Weapon damage of pistols and SMGs to make them more viable
- 5.45x39, 5.45x39 SD, and 5.56x45 SD changed from 7 (2722) to 7.4 (3042)
- 9x18 and 9x18 SD changed from 4 (889) to 5 (1389)
- 9x19 and 9x19 SD changed from 4.5 (1125) to 5.3 (1560)
- .45 ACP and .45 ACP SD changed from 5 (1389) to 5.85 (1901)
- .32 ACP changed from 4.5 (1125) to 5 (1389)
- 7.62x25 Tokarev changed from 6 (2000) to 6.25 (2170)
- .22 LR SD changed from 4 (889) to 5 (1389)
V0.9.9.4 (6-19-2013) Edit
- [NEW] Added a couple (of hundred) new faces.
- [NEW] Added more loot spawn points in our "new" buildings.
- [NEW] Added new weapons, SKS rifle, L1A1 rifle, L9A1 pistol.
- [CHANGED] All clothing are now based upon the same base armor value, with "armored" skins having slightly higher values.
- [CHANGED] Lowered chance that helicopter crashes will spawn medical boxes by 25-50% (depending on chopper crash type)
- [CHANGED] Humanity is removed from the debug monitor. You now gain/lose humanity directly after a kill.
- [CHANGED] Humanity gained from blood bagging lowered. This is a band-aid, humanity gain/loss will be rewritten in the next patch.
- [CHANGED] You lose more humanity killing someone who is unarmed.
- [CHANGED] Hind does less damage and has more spread. (I still recommend running the fuck away)
- [CHANGED] Updated loot spawn points to match the ones in DayZ 1.7.7
- [CHANGED] Castle towers now spawn military-grade loot.
- [CHANGED] Tweaking the zombie spawn and loot spawn routine.
- [FIXED] Fixes to some ACOG scopes.
- [FIXED] Fixed the BAF grenade launcher.
- [FIXED] Fixed a bug related to the G36.
- [FIXED] Dead bodies should always list some kind of cause of death now.
- [FIXED] Fixed some bugs related to the Chinook. (Wiki Note: Mainly the fact that you could outrun them on foot!)
- [REMOVED] Removed barbed wire, due to graphical glitches.
- [REMOVED] MP scoreboard removed from death screen. (Don't worry, we're working on a new leaderboard that won't have "all time" stats, but today/this week instead..)
- [REMOVED] Disabled "convert ammo" option for now. Will be readded later.
V0.9.9.3 (6-12-2013) Edit
- [FIXED] Fixes map crash issue.
- Helicrashes revamped. Won't spawn during the start of the game anymore.
- New helicrash loot tables - American/German/British/Russian Old/Russian Modern
- Cleaned ArmA 2 clutter on map interface
- Team selection interface simplified
- New loot spawn routine, hopefully faster!
- A bugged GRU skin has been replaced
- New USMC zombie pilot skin, by GenesisCrys!
- Minor bugfixes & changes
- Streaming / No Chat plugin: 
- Fixed an issue with FSB skins that somehow had the default ArmA 2 medical system activated.
- Fixed GPS/Map coordinate system
- You can no longer cycle loot in military tents by relogging (For example, Stary Sobor)
- Slight network improvements (Related to fixing loot cycling...)
- Fixed a bug in the church loot table
- Updated "red house" model, which hopefully solves shadow issues some people were noticing.
- New enterable buildings throughout Chernarus
- New skins have been added
- New weapons!
- Firestations and guardhouses now have their own loot class, and are no longer residential.
- You can now find Bibles on zombie priests and in churches.
- You can now use Bibles to make campfires.
- Changed how zombies cause bleeding! It's now random instead of damage-based.
- Performance optimizations!
- Fixed "CfgMagazine" popup error.
- Over 100 scripting fixes and optimizations
- Zombie spawn tweaking
- 'Feature preparation'
V0.9.8.4 Hotfix Edit
- HOTFIX for broken zombies!
- You can now force-save vehicles and tents again! (Should help against "drifting")
- BTR-40 maximum speed has been lowered from 90 to 45, in order to make it more vulnerable.
- Winchester 1866 damage has been lowered from 9 to 8.
- AK-74 SD damage lowered from 8 to 7 (It used to do more damage than regular ammo)
- Lee-Enfield damage has been lowered from 11 to 10.
- Two new zombie faces have been added. Also, a bug that prevented the two zombie faces added in 0.9.8.2 from working properly has been resolved. So, basically 4 new faces for zombies.
- Bug that caused the "relog to change clothes" message to not show up has been fixed
- Civilian boats have had their base speed increased, to make them more useful.
- FN FAL has been replaced with the G3A3 in the loot tables.
- P90 and P90 SD added to Barracks loot tables.
- Groza 7 and Groza 7 SD added to Military loot tables.
- Medical supply boxes split from 1 to 5 (One each for bandages/bloodbags/morphine/painkillers/epipens.
- Food supply box added. Can spawn at helicrashes with MREs inside.
- Bug in zombie targeting system that caused unnecessary network spam has been fixed.
- Zombie spawning slightly tweaked/optimized.
- The max amount of time you could bleed for has been decreased from 10 to 5 minutes.
- Some network code optimizations to decrease spam.
- Removed dog food/drink indicators.
- Crossbows should now spawn with wooden bolts instead of steel bolts.
- Trash / Generic loot overhaul, less toiletpaper and razors now.
- Updated some dayz_communityassets files to their latest versions.
- Slight tweaks of DayZero loading screen and main menu logo.
- All-new awesome-looking zombie skins! (Created by GenesisCrys and TOPMO3!)
- Overhaul of every new weapon added! Hundreds of fixes and tweaks by Alpha155!
- MP5 and MP5 SD have both been updated with new models and sounds!
- P90 and P90 SD added to chopper crash sites!
- The amount of zombies that can spawn near certain large buildings has been nerfed.
- Some network code optimizations.
- You can now abort if you spawn in the debug plains due to bugs.
- You can no longer "respawn" if you spawn in the debug plains due to bugs.
- Zombie hearing has been nerfed. (Do note that running on roads is still a bad idea...)
- 10% buff to zombie hearing when it comes to gunfire. Might still be less than before.
- MH-6J fixed, so you can now sit on the sides again.
- New vehicles added..!
- Zombie spawning changed. Before it checked for dead zombies near you, now it checks for dead zombies near where they're actually supposed to spawn.
- 10~ bugs fixed, but none were "gamebreaking".
- Almost every weapon replaced!
- Zombie "sight" nerfed.
- Zombie spawning overhauled.
- Smoke grenades attract zombies better now.
- Less zombies at crash sites.
- Lowered zombie chase interest by 30%.
V0.9.6.8 (3-5-2013) Edit
- Logoff timer fully implemented. You cannot log off near another player (5m) or zombie (25m). There is a 30 second countdown until the abort button becomes available. If you wait for the cooldown to finish, you'll get removed from gameplay directly. If you crash/alt+F4 - old rules apply, your body will stay in-game for 30 seconds.
- UI updates. New Male/Female selection images.
- UI updates. Removed some unused buttons.
- Zombies are harder to lose. Be careful!
- Server-client interaction code overhaul
V0.9.6.6 (2-26-2013) Edit
- Performance bugfix.
- Finished zombie targeting rewrite.
- Abort timer implemented.
- Vehicle repair bugfix.
- Zombie target subsystem refactor.
- Fixed version number + mountain bike.
- Improved zombie targeting system to lower bandwidth usage.
- Improved the sound transmission system to lower bandwidth usage.
- Revamped/Fixed vehicle repairing. (Yeey?)
- Revamped/Fixed gutting animals.
- Fixed saving stuff in new tents.
- Fixed some loot that wasn't spawning in barracks.
- New SUV (White)
- GAZ minibusses fixed so we can start placing them ingame!
- Glider radar removed, and two new colours. Still somewhat weird...
- Minor bugfixes
- Bandits, Survivors and Heroes will have unique variations in camo/ghille/soldier uniforms. (New skins!)
- New vehicles!
- From DayZ-Redux: Vehicle inspection screen.
- From DayZ 1.7.5: Different types of raw food from the different kinds of animals in Chernarus.
- New ground textures by zyco!
- New Woodland camo backpack in barracks. ALICE also spawns in residential.
- Changed to backpack pickup to prevent duping (DayZ-Redux)
- Major code overhaul (almost finished)!
- Logging while hunted by zombies = you die!
- Vehicle spawns are now random.
- 'Vehicle despawn' fixed!
- 10-15% less network traffic = less desync!
- AT4 (M136) really should work now!
- DMR + M14 removed from barracks spawn (Only from chopper crashes now)
- New backpacks (From DayZ 1.7.5, more info here!)
- Vehicle system overhaul (Will need feedback on how they work now!)
- Zombie aggro improvement. They hear better now!
- Major cover overhaul started. Will continue in future releases.
V0.9.4.0 Internal Release Edit
- 'Stutter lag' fixed!
V0.9.3.0 Internal Release Edit
- Several bugs that enabled easy item duping have been fixed.
- Relogging for blood fixed. Won't work anymore!
- Fix for being unable to claim a kill.
- After death, you're unable to abort until scripts have finished. (Prevents body disappearing)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.